1. (in reference to todays discussion with the president where House Speaker Boehner said we will only extend the gov’t ability to borrow money ONLY IF obama does what we want) Yes, lets continue to have a fucking power struggle like a 2 yr old arguing with his mom over lunch. Do the right thing and put people back to work and deal with this like grown ups.
2. (also in response to house Speaker Boehner) It’s nice to know that our president ‘s employee’s feel they can order him around…cause that would work in any other business environment….NOT! Yes, lets black mail our boss, that ‘s a good idea…..NOT!!
3. (in response to Boehner saying that they MAY reopen parks but under no circumstance will the states have control over them.) Goddess forbid, we let people go to work and money into the economy via tourists…..oh no no…those are OUR parks, you can’t operate them on your own. Obviously the 4 yr olds in the government think that the states are run by infants…hmmmmm maybe the should consider that they are the ones acting infantile and that the states are acting in favor of the people as they should be!!!
4. (in response to Boehner stating that unless limit is raised the govt will deplete its ability to borrow money by Thursday) like they care. Obviously they do not or we wouldn’t be shut down in the first place. Honestly, I hope this continues and the American people have had enough of taking It up the ass with no lube and say ENOUGH.
5. (in response to congress refusing Obama’s order to reopen the govt) Again, since when does the boss give an order and an employee refuse and remain employed? I realize this is a democracy but when congress is not acting for the people then someone needs to step up and say “look ass holes, your having chicken for lunch and you can damn well eat it or go home and we will find someone who will eat the chicken in your place instead of crying and whining on the ground like the infant you obviously are”. I don’t like obama but he needs to borrow someones testicles and take control if congress isn’t going to. No I don’t mean have a dictatorship, but for fuck sake crack a whip and make these people act like adults and make them take responsibility for their actions!! They are in no hurry because none of them are suffering…oh wait yes they are, they had to bring their own towels to their work out room the other day…goddess forbid…..
6. (in response to these idiots arguing over whose fault this whole thing is…) I am fairly certain that if us Americans can’t pay our bills there are consequences…lights turned off if you don’t pay your electric bill, eviction if you don’t pay your rent….Why has the government been given a free ride for so long that it is in the billions!!! Why haven’t companies, agencies and countries held them to their word and forced them to pay on time or no more….If you can’t afford the war you don’t get to wage the war….if you can’t afford 600.00 toilet seats you get the 12.00 ones from walmart like the rest of us!!!!
This government was founded By the people FOR the people. That ended hundreds of years ago and the greed and corruption has just multiplied. Blame obama, blame bush, it doesn’t matter…What matters is we as sheeple have sat back and taken it for so many years that government is comfortable in their dirty, filthy schemes and won’t change…why should they, we aren’t doing anything about it except whining like the babies they are…….The Declaration of Independence gives us the right to abolish our government and reinstate a new one, it states Quote …..
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness”